If you are looking for electrical work done right in Garden Ridge, look no further than Zellner Electric. We’ve proudly served the Hill Country area and beyond with professional, reliable work. From tasks as simple as installing a new ceiling fan to projects like outfitting a newly constructed home with proper electrical wiring and components, we have the knowledge and expertise needed to tackle the job. Zellner Electric is fully licensed and insured so you can have confidence in the quality of our work.
Our Garden Ridge Electrical Services
When it comes to choosing an electrician in Garden Ridge, you don’t want to pick just any electrical company. Our team of electricians are highly trained and as skilled as they come.
Contact us any time to schedule your service or ask questions. We will set up an in-home consultation at a time that works best for you. When it’s time for the job, we pride ourselves on doing things the right way.
Licensed Electrician Capabilities
There’s no electrical project too big or too small for us. The services we offer include the following and more:
- Electrical repair – We handle any type of electrical repair. If one of your lights is flickering, an appliance isn’t working, or you are having trouble with your circuit breaker, give us a call. We will get things back up and running in no time!
- Electrical panel upgrades and maintenance – Your circuit breaker is the heart of your electrical system, and just like your actual heart, if it is not working properly, you’re in big trouble. The professionals at Zellner Electric offer expert maintenance and repair on circuit breakers and electrical panels.
- Outlet repair – Few things are more frustrating than an outlet that won’t work. The only thing worse is an old outlet with a bad connection that can spark and start a fire. We are highly trained in diagnosing and troubleshooting outlet problems in a timely manner. Call us so we can make sure you have a safe, working outlet again.
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Zellner Electric can install and replace any type of photo–electric or ionization smoke detector. Smoke detectors are an important safety device, and that’s why you want an electrician you can trust to hard–wire and install all the smoke detectors in your home.
- Ceiling fan installation – There is nothing like the cool breeze from a ceiling fan, but installing one by yourself can be confusing or complicated. Our experts have years of experience installing ceiling fans in the Boerne area, and we will be happy to install yours in a timely and affordable manner.
- Recessed lighting – Recessed lighting looks great, but it is typically not a do-it-yourself project. Give Zellner Electric a call, and we can remove your current lighting and install a new layout and electrical plan to transform your living space.
- Landscape lighting – At Zellner Electric, we offer speedy, reliable outdoor lighting options. From the initial design to the installation, we will take care of the process from start to finish to give your landscape aesthetic that extra boost it needs.
- Home Generators – A home generator is a back-up power supply that provides electricity to your home in the event of a utility outage. There are two primary types: standby generators, which have a trigger that’s automatically switched on in the event your main power supply goes out; and backup generators, which also supply emergency power but must be operated manually.